• Ruger

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • S&W

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • PSA

Votes: 10 23.3%

• Total voters
My Personal experience with the S&W…

Lowest recoil of the bunch. It’s a pleasure to shoot.

The frame is not warped. However, due to geometries there is a gap where it meets the front half of the slide, which is odd, but you gotta go looking for it to even notice it.

Early on I had one FTFeed and one FTExtract with the cheap American Eagle 40gr ammo. (I’ve heard this ammo has problems with other 5.7 models, not just the S&W. But the gun too could be partially to blame.) That was early on, first box of ammo. No problems after that. Sounds like it just needs breaking in and like any HD weapon, needs a lotta rounds to prove reliability.

One thing granny needs to do is hold the S&W vs the others. The S&W grip is much “longer” from front to back. She Might not be able to get her paws wrapped around the oblong shape.
There are still plenty of fudds complaining about the "warp" of glock handguns. I'd imagine those same tards are the same ones complaining about warp here.

The frame is not warped. However, due to geometries there is a gap where it meets the front half of the slide, which is odd, but you gotta go looking for it to even notice it.

Early on I had one FTFeed and one FTExtract with the cheap American Eagle 40gr ammo. (I’ve heard this ammo has problems with other 5.7 models, not just the S&W. But the gun too could be partially to blame.) That was early on, first box of ammo. No problems after that. Sounds like it just needs breaking in and like any HD weapon, needs a lotta rounds to prove reliability.

One thing granny needs to do is hold the S&W vs the others. The S&W grip is much “longer” from front to back. She Might not be able to get her paws wrapped around the oblong shape.
There appears to be a large variability in the gap size between the slide and frame. I can't personally testify to that. But several people are saying it.

1688387008149.png

Back
Top Bottom