• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

5.56 giveaway for the would be Operator.....

Money tight? The old ball in chain holding all your coin?
You desperately want to operate . You need to operate but your magazine is empty...
Your skeerd , yo bro's may get wind that you have no ammo to bare and knowing they might not share or care
Yet you fear it would be a drag to ask for a few rounds to fill just one mag ......!
Cheer up , you self proclaimed would be warrior of meal team six .....
Here is some ammo to cover your six and help you keep face in front of your chick.
High speed low drag is what we will see , styling and profiling just being all you can be .
Black tip, green tip and 193 hell I'll throw in a tracer so you can be the operator you have always wanted to be..........................................................................................................
If you need it cool , if you don't give it to someone that dose..
1) any body ( Factory ammo yes M955 52grn ap sadly no )
2) Supporters
3) Mil, firefighter ,po po, first responder...................Random # generator in a week
Can I be included?

Money tight? The old ball in chain holding all your coin?
You desperately want to operate . You need to operate but your magazine is empty...
Your skeerd , yo bro's may get wind that you have no ammo to bare and knowing they might not share or care
Yet you fear it would be a drag to ask for a few rounds to fill just one mag ......!
Cheer up , you self proclaimed would be warrior of meal team six .....
Here is some ammo to cover your six and help you keep face in front of your chick.
High speed low drag is what we will see , styling and profiling just being all you can be .
Black tip, green tip and 193 hell I'll throw in a tracer so you can be the operator you have always wanted to be..........................................................................................................
If you need it cool , if you don't give it to someone that dose..
1) any body ( Factory ammo yes M955 52grn ap sadly no )
2) Supporters
3) Mil, firefighter ,po po, first responder...................Random # generator in a week

Thank you, very generous. In #1

Back
Top Bottom