• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

5.56 ammo at Dicks! Hate me or love me

bullseyebo

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
177   0
Reaction score
Well I've never bought a gun at dicks sporting goods, just ammo. So when the **** hit the fan 2 months ago and they did what they did, it didn't bother me because I don't buy guns from big chains like that. However today I bought 6 boxes (the limit) of independence 5.56 xm193l for $8.99 a box. If they have the ammo for that cheap and allow you 6 boxes, I'm gonna buy it everytime. I buy everything golf from them and shoes and apparel. So some of y'all might not piss on them if they were on fire but I thought I did pretty good. Got to get it while the gettin's good! :)

We boycotting that's why you got them or else it would have been sold out.

Well I've never bought a gun at dicks sporting goods, just ammo. So when the **** hit the fan 2 months ago and they did what they did, it didn't bother me because I don't buy guns from big chains like that. However today I bought 6 boxes (the limit) of independence 5.56 xm193l for $8.99 a box. If they have the ammo for that cheap and allow you 6 boxes, I'm gonna buy it everytime. I buy everything golf from them and shoes and apparel. So some of y'all might not piss on them if they were on fire but I thought I did pretty good. Got to get it while the gettin's good! :)

Yay, glad to see the firearms community stands together as predicted by every sociologist on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom