5/18/19 M&G at The Flying Machine,Lawrenceville GA.yes giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulliten! Grand Prize announcement- 350 Rounds 9mm Pew Pew:smiley_simmons:View attachment 2120183

^^^^^^ and another prize
giphy (12).gif

Sad state of affairs goin' on here- where's all the gun-lovin' Gwinnett ODT'ers? Come on people, this is embarrassing!! I am asking that those that are signed up and even those that can't make it to please reach out to fellow members that might not know about this. We really need a bigger turnout- I told them there would be at least 30 people, maybe more and I need to let them know Very soon.........
Thanks in advance

Hell, I'm big enough to count for three . . . .

I'll bring Nate in sprit . . .

Ok Gwinnett Co. ODT'ers- got a lot of maybees but we need confirmations please....so this is an Official FNCO (FridayNiteCallOut) on the following:

savannahboy savannahboy , Vincent Vega Vincent Vega , Blue bio balls Blue bio balls , @shotgun 01 , @FLGA , @drewga11 , @Mr. Booshie , @WarrantMafia , @TommyT , @Phydoux , @sambo77 , @00formula6spd , @Robroyb , @rockdawg , @StuP , @gregar , @clockerman , @Regod , @WildBillHimself , @edindah ,
Thanks Jere. I'm out. I've got to run down to the farm if the weather's decent.

I'm coming and I'm bringing a stock for an M1 Garand.
If anyone wants it to practice stock refinishing, this would be good for that since I don't think it's good for putting on a rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom