4G Tactical Basic Pistol Class

4G

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
"I wanted to thank you again for the Basic Pistol class today. This class, by far, exceeded my expectations. It seemed much more advanced than the beginning classes I have read about. After the class I felt much more comfortable carrying a weapon. I have been shooting pistols for many years, mostly just target shooting. This class exposed me to so much more. I learned more than I ever expected. The one item that I cannot thank you enough for is instilling in me the confidence that I can protect my family and myself " Thanks Paul.

Greg M.- Zebullon Ga.

4G Tactical is not just another shooting class it is a way of life. I believe ounce you receive proper training you should seek to continue that training. That is why all the classes at 4G Tactical are reality based and affordable. You shouldn’t be seeking to get trained and then stop. You should be seeking continual training and the place to do that is at 4G Tactical. Look we live in a very scary world and it’s not getting any better. That is why at 4G Tactical when you take a class you receive discounts on all other classes. Check the calendar at www.4GTactical.com and schedule a class it’s one of the best things you can do for yourself.

Paul (4G)

Back
Top Bottom