• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

4444th Post Giveaway!! NOW WITH PRIZES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsquared

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
43   0
Reaction score
So it seems like everyone is having a postcount giveaway on here, figure I might as well also :)

Post something in here.

Post often.

I will pick the winner upon getting 4444 posts. Could be tomorrow or never.

Winner(s) will be chosen based on random number generators and my opinion of you.

So what do you win?

Respect

Laud

Fellowship

...and some other **** I will round up.

POST AWAY!!

Ninja edit:

HOLY ****ING **** LOOK AT THIS BIG ASS GIVEAWAY!
Its like jsquared doesnt even care! All of this magnificent ****ing swag can be yours if you play your cards right and don't ***** out and think "awwwww my ***** ass won't win ****." THINK LIKE A WINNER.

First, the most TACTICAL and Blackest knife ever created outside of the movie Commando starring Kony 2012. Thats right *****ass this KONY's MOTHER****ING KNIFE.

tmb.php

Brand new in the mother****ing BOX. Uggghhh. Perfect for slippin in the side of a fresh set of jungle boots, look its even got a sheath, you cant even bent that **** either it is hard as ****! Like its made out of ****ing cobalt covered obsidian. Or onyx maybe, but not the band Onyx. They were a hard ****ing group of black men though, for real. RECOGNIZE.

For second place (first mother****ing LOSER) we have all this \/ brass. BLING BLING *****ES!!! Gold for the hunnies!! Thats what girls like to hear, try to pay attention dumbass. anyway, here is the brass:

img.photobucket.com_albums_v206_candykane101_Arms_Sale_DSCN0758.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v206_candykane101_Arms_Sale_DSCN0755.jpg

This **** doesnt even need to be cleaned, well I mean I would clean it but your dirty low-standard ass probably wont. Its mixed, shot by who the **** knows who, but mostly shot by me so you know most of it is tactical and legit. Lots of that bloaw BLOAW 5.56 **** like you know I like to roll. DOUBLE TAP. Also some 7.62 communistic **** that might or might not be corrosive or reloadable even! MYSTERY MOBILE COMING THROUGH HONK HONK!!*

*ODT sticker included in prize package! "HONK HONK" Was not a white joke.

Now for an extra prize for the most charming mother****er of the group, YOU! Thats right, you get a special ass prize. A super legit chest seal by Asherman, not that your stupid ass even knows what the **** it does.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v206_candykane101_Arms_Sale_DSCN0750.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v206_candykane101_Arms_Sale_DSCN0751.jpg

This one is EXTRA special, a legit Iraqi ****ing war veteran, sand included. I am pretty sure it got ****ing a purple heart too, look at that QUESTIONABLE STERILITY!!! Like a boss. This thing risked its ****ing life on the front lines of a war while your lazy ass sat on the couch playing call of doodoo and rubbing your tiny balls. In fact, you should use this legit ass WAR HERO chest seal on your little kid nutsack to make it look bigger. You might get laid.

(probably not)*

*"COCK!" sticker is NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRIZE PACKAGE. Cry about it. This is given away as a novelty and may be expired or kill you.

Next up we have for third place (thats the second loser, nerd. basically last place) a choice between these two LEGIT ass holsters, an Uncle Tom's size 16 universal style junt that is comfy as **** and a MILLED mother****er that is tactical as ****.

img.photobucket.com_albums_v206_candykane101_Arms_Sale_DSCN0752.jpg

img.photobucket.com_albums_v206_candykane101_Arms_Sale_DSCN0742.jpg

The tactical one is even Made in Mother****ing TURKEY. They gassed the ****ing kurds, not Saddam. That **** was propaganda, the Turks did that **** wearing these functional and practical holsters that fit a tactical Taurus 24/7 OSS pretty well but might be made for a 1911? ANOTHER MYSTERY!! The Universal one is universal as ****, it even fits small electronics like a ****ing CHAMP. Here is a picture of my camera inside the holster, as you can see it fits like a ****ing dick skin glove:

img.photobucket.com_albums_v206_candykane101_Arms_Sale_DSCN0736.jpg

Choose IWB, OWB, smooth, tactical, universal, custom made, THE CHOICE IS YOURS. Lets hope you dont **** it up, nerd. The world is in the palm of your hand and you dont even know. These holsters will change your life.*

*10.5" upper not included, unless you know the name of the dog I had when I was young who died.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom