• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

43 days

They are getting better every year. I want the new Ravin R15 but I'll wait a few years for the price to come way down. 399 is a damn good price for a quality crossbow.
Yeah it's quiet, light weight and not as wide as others I've had. Not to mention it is deadly accurate at 50-60 yards after a little practice.

Gonna do some scouting for final stand placements this weekend and get them up next weekend, when it will hopefully be cooler.

Never was able to recover my buried camera. Will have to wait until I get my tractor out there.

I wanted to get a crossbow for this season, but I just don't think I'm gonna have enough time to practice with it.

Gonna do some scouting for final stand placements this weekend and get them up next weekend, when it will hopefully be cooler.

Never was able to recover my buried camera. Will have to wait until I get my tractor out there.

I wanted to get a crossbow for this season, but I just don't think I'm gonna have enough time to practice with it.

Honestly it takes about 2 hours to become proficient with a crossbow.

Honestly it takes about 2 hours to become proficient with a crossbow.

Well that wouldn't be a problem. I have an offer on here to trade for an Excalibur Exomax, and I've been waiting to touch base with a friend who can clue me in on crossbows since I know next to nothing about them. I just know the Exomax is supposed to be a beast.

Well that wouldn't be a problem. I have an offer on here to trade for an Excalibur Exomax, and I've been waiting to touch base with a friend who can clue me in on crossbows since I know next to nothing about them. I just know the Exomax is supposed to be a beast.

350 FPS is plenty good. You wont see the flight of the bolt at that speed. Once you get used to cocking it the rest is a cake walk.

350 FPS is plenty good. You wont see the flight of the bolt at that speed. Once you get used to cocking it the rest is a cake walk.

I read that once the arrow started to get around the 300 and over mark, that the flight of the arrow can become erratic because of air disruptions caused by the broadhead in front if the fletching, so I wasn't too sure.

I read that once the arrow started to get around the 300 and over mark, that the flight of the arrow can become erratic because of air disruptions caused by the broadhead in front if the fletching, so I wasn't too sure.

I think the heavier weight of the bolts overcome that. Mine shoots 355 and it is fast and steady.

Back
Top Bottom