• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$350k for License to Hunt Black Rhino

I think this is what we are refering too posted 1/7/2013....
"Bypass
user-offline.png
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
henrank.png

supporter1.png
Join DateJun 2010LocationChatsworth/Dalton GAPosts14,370Feedback Score71 (100%)
badge_gacarry.png

The ODT isn't what it use to be.

Pulling all my for sale adds and hitting the road. All that seems to be on here anymore are guys talking about pedophilia and I ain't interested. No one is buying even at very reasonable prices. I am done. Take care to any friends I might have left on here because I am sure I have alienated more than half the non-buyers and crap traders on this site."​

Ahhhhhhh busted you liar! Bf just busted dat asssss

Too bad everyone was not at the M and G today. Great folks, great food, no crap going on. Maybe face to face would calm down all of the banter. I am sure all of you are good guys.

What do you expect to happen? 10 steps and draw lol

Its the internet. If you take it serious.... you need a reality check. Or a psychiatrist

What do you expect to happen? 10 steps and draw lol

Its the internet. If you take it serious.... you need a reality check. Or a psychiatrist

No, just adults, not sure who is taking this stuff seriously, Have no desire to enter into an online whizzing contest, waste of time. I am a psychiatrist. You would enjoy a M and G, and you would see that online personas are just that. Internet is like whiskey to some, makes them foolish and brave, just be careful cause you may be playing but there may be a nut that needs a psychiatrist that may hunt you down. That is reality.

I think this is what we are refering too posted 1/7/2013....
"Bypass
user-offline.png
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
henrank.png

supporter1.png
Join DateJun 2010LocationChatsworth/Dalton GAPosts14,370Feedback Score71 (100%)
badge_gacarry.png

The ODT isn't what it use to be.
Pulling all my for sale adds and hitting the road. All that seems to be on here anymore are guys talking about pedophilia and I ain't interested. No one is buying even at very reasonable prices. I am done. Take care to any friends I might have left on here because I am sure I have alienated more than half the non-buyers and crap traders on this site."​

Ahhhhhhh busted you liar! Bf just busted dat asssss

Retards. That is the only thread where I said I am leaving. You claimed there was more than one from a month ago. Are you really that stupid.

No, just adults, not sure who is taking this stuff seriously, Have no desire to enter into an online whizzing contest, waste of time. I am a psychiatrist. You would enjoy a M and G, and you would see that online personas are just that. Internet is like whiskey to some, makes them foolish and brave, just be careful cause you may be playing but there may be a nut that needs a psychiatrist that may hunt you down. That is reality.

Word

Why do you have to post that? What's the point except to puff yourself up?

Dude, you quit the site this month. Not the first time mind you. WHAT THE **** man?

Seemed like the thing to do at the time. Better question would be why are you so offended by it? Show me where I have quit this site before in the last four years and I will say you win.

Nobodys got time to prove your bull****. We all saw the post os deleted it. It was less than a month ago.

Now you are ****ing lying your ass off.
Learn to read. I quit once and only once.

Last edited:
Im not sure who youre quoting bypass. My comment is exactly what happened. Toneloc is accountable for his own words but dont go full liberal and put words in my mouth

Im not sure who youre quoting bypass. My comment is exactly what happened. Toneloc is accountable for his own words but dont go full liberal and put words in my mouth
Wow doesn't even know what he said. You should scroll up and start reading again. You clearly missed the point.

Back
Top Bottom