• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$350.00

yea we all gotta start somewhere. if you back out at the last second or do somethin shady, no big deal ill just leave you negative feedback. hopefully you find yourself a good upper!

Last edited:
I'm here for you my brother.Send me the money and I will post great feedback and a personnal letter of reccommendation for you!

Just a rant sure to be removed. However, this is a picture of the $350.00 I was going to give another member here for a AR15 upper. He would not deal with me because I have no feedback. Your loss!

I'm sure I have something I could sell you haha. I'll be glad to take your money :)

Or just go to the next local gun show, take your stripped lower over to the nice guys at Casket Arms. Hand them your money and they will sell you an upper and put your gun together for you at no charge. I bought an upper, BCG, lower parts kit, stock, grip and everything from them for $499.00 and they put it together on my stripped Spike's Tactical lower at no charge. I think their upper minus the BCG is about $325 to $350 but I can't swear by it.

I can't imagine why anyone would not sell you an upper for any reason. It isn't even a firearm after all. It's like selling a barrel or a baseball bat. It's the Lower Receiver that matters...

Back
Top Bottom