• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

330 gallon food grade water totes

mm30004

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
54   0
Reaction score
I found a guy on Craig's List who has some 330 gallon food grade totes plumbed with a water hose fitting for $130... got mine yesterday...770-855-0258 Ken, Gainesville, Ga.

Last edited:
YOu can find them for $75 if you look, but $130 with a hose fitting is not bad. Not that the hose fitting is worth $55, but the time it takes to get all the pieces right is probably worth the difference.

Chambers Drum in Fairburn sells the food grade 275 gallon caged water tank for $125 ....... new liner not used ;]

I asked the guy while I was there buying a drum to make a smoker ....... food grade 55gal drums with lid an band for $16

Chambers Drum in Fairburn sells the food grade 275 gallon caged water tank for $125 ....... new liner not used ;]

I asked the guy while I was there buying a drum to make a smoker ....... food grade 55gal drums with lid an band for $16

Man that's a score for the food grade 55 gallon drum too. I might have to pick one of those up and step up the home brewing. Definitely going by there soon!

This guy delivered mine to me...he will deliver up to 20 miles for free...I also left the water valve off till I get it home and make a guard for it...this will work out real good with my new solar powered well that I'm building!

[Broken External Image]:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom