Status
Not open for further replies.
I may know someone, brother. Can you back pickup to it or does it have to be hauled to front or something?
Just that one pile ?

(Just getting a rough idea of the job )

Hey cocoa cocoa - I haven’t been in touch with the guy I know over our way yet. He lives around here somewhere so he isn’t far and always does good work for me. He has some medical issues though and may be back in hospital or something but I have two messages in for him to call me. If/when he does and you still need someone I will hook y’all up. He always does good work for me but like I say, he does have some medical issues so he may be down. Not sure.
Still trying though ! :)

Hey cocoa cocoa - I haven’t been in touch with the guy I know over our way yet. He lives around here somewhere so he isn’t far and always does good work for me. He has some medical issues though and may be back in hospital or something but I have two messages in for him to call me. If/when he does and you still need someone I will hook y’all up. He always does good work for me but like I say, he does have some medical issues so he may be down. Not sure.
Still trying though ! :)
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom