309 Kids Died of Covid - CDC

If you held on to any lingering hope about the collective base intelligence of the human race, this pandemic should have cured you of that.
I still see people out walking by themselves, on the sidewalk, no one within a half mile, wearing that stupid face diaper. What in the hell is the actual I.Q. of the average American? I used to think it was about 87 or 86. I'm going to have to revise that estimate downwards a bit.

I still see people out walking by themselves, on the sidewalk, no one within a half mile, wearing that stupid face diaper. What in the hell is the actual I.Q. of the average American? I used to think it was about 87 or 86. I'm going to have to revise that estimate downwards a bit.
The solo drivers in the car, wearing 2 masks are the most frightening of all. I get away from their vehicles asap. That level of insanity is horrifying.

If you held on to any lingering hope about the collective base intelligence of the human race, this pandemic should have cured you of that.
The solo drivers in the car, wearing 2 masks are the most frightening of all. I get away from their vehicles asap. That level of insanity is horrifying.
Haha!

Screenshot_20210608-085715_Brave.jpg

I seen a chicken head at a gas station on your side of town offering $20 b.j. Wearing a mask I’m sure she was safe.

Back
Top Bottom