• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

30 Super Carry?

30 Super Carry from Federal

• Next big thing?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Next big flop?

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Not the next big thing, but I'll guess it's popularity is gonna surprise the naysayers.

Already another thread about where all the ODT Debbie Downers were being negative Nancy's about this new caliber but I also remember when the SIG p365 was first announced and the most the ODT said it wouldn't sell because it didn't use a standard light rail :lol:

Not the next big thing, but I'll guess it's popularity is gonna surprise the naysayers.

Already another thread about where all the ODT Debbie Downers were being negative Nancy's about this new caliber but I also remember when the SIG p365 was first announced and the most the ODT said it wouldn't sell because it didn't use a standard light rail :lol:
My biggest gripe with it… you know the shelves in Minnesota are stacked deep with this stuff for the launch….

All the while consuming primers that could have been used for in-demand factory ammo or retail primers.

I'll buy one in a gun I like, but i like esoteric calibers. 7.65P, 38 Super, 9x25 Dillion, etc.

Hopefully people will quit the 9mm vs 45 debate and it'll be 30SC vs 9mm debate...

My biggest gripe with it… you know the shelves in Minnesota are stacked deep with this stuff for the launch….

All the while consuming primers that could have been used for in-demand factory ammo or retail primers.

It was it is. I'm sure they were working to develop it before the great corona neck beard panic and everyone decided to start stacking pallets of ammo on there basements.

Back
Top Bottom