3-Stone Diamond & White Gold Pendant Necklace

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepinshep

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
Purchased this pendant and necklace for my wife about 3 years ago and she has never worn it except for the day I gave it to her (she isn't real big on "fancy" jewelry, her style is more eclectic). We were doing some spring cleaning today and came across it and she told me that I could sell it if I wanted to.

The pendant is 10k White Gold with 3 princess-cut diamonds hanging in a diamond-shape settings. The combined weight of the diamonds is 1/4 ct. The pendant is just over 3/4" long.

The necklace is also 10k White Gold. It is 18" long with a spring-ring clasp. It is a very petite box-chain (which is an exceptionally strong chain).

Here is a stock photo of the pendant on a different chain:

clearance.reeds.com_images_products_18_1853_e.18537357.jpg

My wife has the camera at her job because she is making a portfolio of her work (she is a dog groomer). She'll bring it home late this evening, at which time I will post actual pictures of the pendant and the necklace.

It will come in an ivory-colored clam-shell box.

I paid just under $400 for it 3 years ago.

The cheapest I have been able to find this identical pendant (on a cheaper, but still 10k white gold 18" chain) was on clearance for $300 plus tax.

Asking $250 FIRM.

FTF in Cherokee County or will ship if you pay via Paypal and cover the cost of shipping.

For Sale only, no trades please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom