3 rounds of Hornady 9mm 115 grain XTP ammo to anyone who reloads

sgreene

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
31   0
Reaction score
I recently got a gun in a trade and it included some mags loaded with Hornady 115 grain XTP hollow point rounds. Three of these rounds have bullet setback that exceeds what I would be comfortable shooting. I don't reload (yet) so the only thing I can do with them is discard them, but if anyone in the Atlanta area reloads 9mm and wants them, let me know.
Again its just three rounds, but I'd rather someone get a little bit of use out of them if they can rather than them just going to waste, especially given the ammo situation we have currently.

I recently got a gun in a trade and it included some mags loaded with Hornady 115 grain XTP hollow point rounds. Three of these rounds have bullet setback that exceeds what I would be comfortable shooting. I don't reload (yet) so the only thing I can do with them is discard them, but if anyone in the Atlanta area reloads 9mm and wants them, let me know.
Again its just three rounds, but I'd rather someone get a little bit of use out of them if they can rather than them just going to waste, especially given the ammo situation we have currently.
i want them please

just take a visegrip, grab holda the bullet part, twist and pull outwards till it looks good.
looks good to me.jpg

Back
Top Bottom