• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2nd annual Trout stream meet and greet

Ok thanks ya'll. I may be able to stay at my in-laws place which is east of Ellijay of of Roy Road (if that helps). I may have to ask you guys for specific directions at some point.
From Roy Road you can just shoot over to Doublehead Gap Rd. That will go straight to Hwy 60 or you can catch Newport Rd to stay of the gravel road. From Roy Rd you are probably 35 min away. I go through that area most every weekend.

Ok thanks ya'll. I may be able to stay at my in-laws place which is east of Ellijay of of Roy Road (if that helps). I may have to ask you guys for specific directions at some point.
Once we get closer I'll put up some meet up spot's at the creek, I hope to get there early and maybe even on Thursday and get a spot big enough for all of us. Thinking about bringing up the smoker and doing a bunch of ribs to go with the fresh trout!

Good to see you today brother! Me and Skylee will be there for sure again this year, may bring the whole fam this time around.
Do it man! My girlfriend and her kids are coming. It was good to see you as well and give you a shout later on in the week!

Back
Top Bottom