AirOpsMgr

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
66   0
Reaction score
**Drawing closed, item gone to winner**

Hey everyone,
I'm at my 256th'ish post, and just figured I'd offer something back. I've been having a great time on the forum, love the fact we can all agree to disagree (on most topics), and have made some outstanding trades/sales,..... so, I'm throwing something out there that I've come to appreciate.

A "4 pistol" (or 2 pistol + lots of ammo) case; it has 3 layers of foam.

This isn't a "Pelican", but, it will house up to 4 pistols, or, 2 pistols plus ammo; as you will see in the pics below.

When you open the case, you have space for 2 full-sized pistols, underneath the next level of foam you have space for 2 more pistols, or, whatever will fit.

Drawing will end on 04 NOV, I will ship to you on my dime, or, you can pick up from me in McDonough or, at the ATL airport if you will be in the neighborhood before I have to leave on a business trip on 06 Nov.

Bonus:
If the winner is an ODT "Supporter" when the drawing occurs, I will also include a fully loaded Mag of your choice: Either an AK-47 mag (TapCo) full of Tula 7.62X39 FMJ, or, a fully loaded AR-15 mag (Thermold) full of X-tac 5.56

Guns/ammo in below pics ARE NOT INCLUDED :cool:

case 1.JPGcase 2.jpegcase 3.jpgcase 4.JPG

I hope I have done this site, and it's good members, proud!! ;)

**EDIT** All MODs are EXPECTED to enter as well .... you guys should share the wealth as well as everyone else!!

Best regards, and, good luck!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom