• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

25 year veteran ER doc tells the truth!

Truly OP, thank you for being honest. You may have helped someone not to make the same mistake. At least maybe think a little more before they act. Lets hope so anyway. I like people that just keep it real
I didn’t know my dear friend palmettomoon palmettomoon fall into his shower….!
I mean,, Wuuuuutttt? :becky: :becky: :becky: 😅 😅 😅 😅 :loco::loco::loco:

S'plaing things sometimes just don't work. While she's in the bedroom crying he's in the floor doing the forever stare, several 38 cal holes in his hands... and his chest.

I’m not one to be wasteful. I was drinking one night and ordered a boat plug. Some how I got one with a fancy jewel on the handle. Good thing it fit my boat perfectly. 😅

Think maybe it had something to do with:

Gorilla Glue
A Mictowave
Bedroom shoes
Bedroom pants
Molten hot lava
And a couple “Catalogs “….

You disappoint us. Smart as hell but dumb as ****. You can't accept that you were wrong and caused people to die so you treat everyone that has looked at the studies and knows the truth like assholes. ****ed up dude

As an old xray tech I have seen a lot of these slip and falls but the best thing any of them said was this one person who said they wish he had tied a string to it. Light bulbs, coke bottles, beads, more vibrator s than you can count ( a lot of them still humming) a window sash weight, the biggest was a Maxwell house coffee jar, and lots of vegetables and yes a gerbil in some one too, it scratched a hole in the colon before it passed away. Yes we know all the stories and can figure out what's true and what ain't.......fun days.....
If you tape the legs up that won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom