• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

22lr sale at wally world

Side note Commerce wal-mart, Lexington wal mart (Athens) still had plenty left about a hr ago seen about 7 boxes sitting out at epps bridge wal mart (Athens)...This is just me and my dads for squirrel and whatever else good luck to anyone else lookin for it

Attachments

• 101_1119.jpg
    101_1119.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 44
I was 8th person in line at 8 am this morning but the Athens area there was no line at all probably cause we have a home game today and everyone was getting stuff situated for that

Last week at our local walmart, they had the Rossi rio grande 3030 rifles marked down to 267 and Ruger Americans in 270 and 30.06 marked at 287. A few of the cheap Remington 770 rifles were marked down as well. Was there last night and the lady told me more will be marked down in the coming weeks. Got my eye on a savage axis in 22-250.

PSA has the Savage XP Trophy Hunter for $400 + $75 rebate. I believe that is a step up from the Axis for about the same price.

Last edited:
Never had a problem finding it and ain't acting like "Black Friday" to get a box or two....lol. For those that got some, that's good at least.

Back
Top Bottom