• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

.223 Brass Ammunition Per Thousand - how much at Gun Shows????

Deleted member 20426

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
5   0
Reaction score
A good friend is planning to brave the crowds this coming weekend at whatever gun show in Atlanta area. His sole goal is to buy 1k rounds of .223 brass ammo. How much would be a reasonably good deal at the show?? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

The best bet going these days is Georgia Arms. The only downfall is they are only open Mon-Fri.

Georgia-Arms Cannedheat 223 55gr 500pk for $245
At this time they are limiting you to 1 can of 500rd per day per caliber.

Save the Gun Show entrance Fee and go to GaArms on Friday.

THIS^ Just note that they close early on friday, and call ahead and let them know what you plan to pick up so they don't pack it to go to the show (if Ga Arms are still doing shoes)

The best bet going these days is Georgia Arms. The only downfall is they are only open Mon-Fri.

Georgia-Arms Cannedheat 223 55gr 500pk for $245
At this time they are limiting you to 1 can of 500rd per day per caliber.

Save the Gun Show entrance Fee and go to GaArms on Friday.

I was at GA Arms two weeks ago and he told me he had not had 55 gr since the first of the year. Only had 62.

A good friend is planning to brave the crowds this coming weekend at whatever gun show in Atlanta area. His sole goal is to buy 1k rounds of .223 brass ammo. How much would be a reasonably good deal at the show?? Thanks in advance for the feedback.

from what i have seen and heard he better be one of the first in line on Sat , and if he could get it for 600 a 1000 buy all he can. They been selling out of 5.56 /223 within the first couple hours at most shows . there are some folks still having it later in the show but most are asking closer to a buck a round

Back
Top Bottom