22 Ammo in stock

What is reasonable price for 22 now? I think 7 to 8 cents is good and 9 and 10 cents is common, am I wrong on this? And those folks that keep saying that they can get it for 4 to 5 cents well then go get it and stop bothering people about selling their ammo for that. I want to stock up too but if I could get it for the old price I would.

Actually .04-.06 is common if you know where to look. Cabelas just had more of the CCI Blazer bulk for $27.99. I was gonna get some shipped to store would have been .06 after tax but I dont need any more bulk.

Just left Adventures Outdoors. They had shelves full of 22's all types. The down side if you are a flipper is you are only allowed 1 box per visit. They do have 100 round sleeves as well as 50 round boxes. 2.99 per 50 round box. The 100 round CCI and Federal where 7.99. I am sure if a flipper is reading this he will get everyone who lives in his trailer park to buy some :(

Ain't nothing like a pure trailer park flipper!

Actually .04-.06 is common if you know where to look. Cabelas just had more of the CCI Blazer bulk for $27.99. I was gonna get some shipped to store would have been .06 after tax but I dont need any more bulk.

Yea at 1 box limit at a time and shipping this generally turns out to be 7 to 8 cents a round if that is all you order. 24.99 a bulk pack is hard to find at walmart and if someone says it there, on a post here it is all gone. So again is 7 to 8 cents a round a fair price. Because I turned my nose up at the 34.99 at AO about a month ago thinking if they are getting some then others should be as well but a month later and nothing.

I paid 30 after shipping for the brick from cabelas last week. They were in stock again yesterday evening. Just have to watch for them and be ready each time.

Back
Top Bottom