• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  22,000 post giveaway! 550 round federal bulk pack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
That time again! 22,000 posts. I normally make this an easy giveaway but I'm going to make you work for this one. As most of you know I'm a collector of third reich pistols. Well I'm putting together a sort of scrap book about the history and uses of these fine pistols. I need pictures though.

Your task: post a picture of a third reich pistol in the hands of a soldier. The soldier does not have to be a nazi. It can be an American solider, does not matter just as long as the German pistol is visible.

(before the crybabies set in I'm not a nazi not do I condone or agree with nazism. I like the pistols , that's it)

The prize for your hard work is a 550 federal bulk pack of 22s SHIPPED to your door. I have to go to the ups hub to ship these so if I'm working then so do you!

The winner will be picked at random two weeks from today.

Rules for entering the giveaway:

You can post as many pictures as you want.
Pictures must have at least one German pistol in it.
They must be original WWII pictures.
No movies or reenactment pictures
If a picture has already been posted your duplicate will be deleted , also if your picture violates the rules then it will be deleted without notice so make sure you choose a picture that has not been posted already and has at least one German WWII era pistol in it!

That's it! Lots of great pictures so far.

Last edited:
dang you had me. for fun
the-nazis-last-ride.jpg
for the contest
tumblr_lgy1n1MeYT1qcipwbo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom