• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2023 Trail Cam Pics

89877AA3-CDFD-4EE7-A633-ADB34B6F7883.jpeg

3 of them ate 650# corn in 2 days,went and spoke with owner in a couple days I will be processing ground beef..View attachment 6489641he came round them up they haven’t been back yet
I have the same problem with our neighbor. The property owner we lease from has had her attorney write up a letter of intent to sue for damages if he doesn't get his cows. This has been a years long ordeal but the last year has been the worst. I have 3 cows that have taken up residence at our place. I get pics of them every single day, I had one directly under me opening day of firearms. His last response to me was "if you're so worried about it you should fix my fence", yep he told me to fix his fence that is 15+/- feet into his property. It's a 40 foot section of no wire. He's a real winner.
e0911829-bda9-4a46-92be-2ac40c5d5f7f.jpg

I have the same problem with our neighbor. The property owner we lease from has had her attorney write up a letter of intent to sue for damages if he doesn't get his cows. This has been a years long ordeal but the last year has been the worst. I have 3 cows that have taken up residence at our place. I get pics of them every single day, I had one directly under me opening day of firearms. His last response to me was "if you're so worried about it you should fix my fence", yep he told me to fix his fence that is 15+/- feet into his property. It's a 40 foot section of no wire. He's a real winner.View attachment 6489937
Steaks for dinner

Steaks for dinner
I'd like to but won't. If he figured out we killed a cow of his he would probably make a big stink about it. He trespasses all the time and local LE won't and hasn't done anything about it. He just gives the excuse of he was looking for his livestock. He is the type of guy who I'd you're hunting near the property line even if you're facing away from it back onto our property he's gonna drive his side by side through and have music blaring during prime time in the evening and do it about the first hour of daylight in the morning.

I'd like to but won't. If he figured out we killed a cow of his he would probably make a big stink about it. He trespasses all the time and local LE won't and hasn't done anything about it. He just gives the excuse of he was looking for his livestock. He is the type of guy who I'd you're hunting near the property line even if you're facing away from it back onto our property he's gonna drive his side by side through and have music blaring during prime time in the evening and do it about the first hour of daylight in the morning.
Law officer- why did you shoot this cow??? Me- well I was still hunting on my property and this big animal charged me and tried to stampede me. I was scared for my life. You ever been run at by a 400 pound animal sir ?? Tell the farmer I’m sorry and I will not ask to be paid for the ammo. That should put an end to “loose” cows in the future.

Back
Top Bottom