• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020 Turkey Season Countdown

A3F32D51-ACBB-4678-926D-59140F827219.jpeg

You should join the turkey challenge
Thought about it but hate betting. I’ve been to Vegas 2x’s and never even put a quarter in slot machine. Never even bought a lotto ticket before. We are doing a big rabbit hunt Feb 2nd and I was gonna ask him if he wanted to get in. I was reading the forum they have about it.

Thought about it but hate betting. I’ve been to Vegas 2x’s and never even put a quarter in slot machine. Never even bought a lotto ticket before. We are doing a big rabbit hunt Feb 2nd and I was gonna ask him if he wanted to get in. I was reading the forum they have about it.
Yeah man I understand about the betting. I don’t really like betting either but think it would be really fun and cool.

We could drop the entrance dues to make it about having fun and I’d still be in. I’m not a gambler and I don’t bet on much of anything. To me, doing this is more about having fun and making new friends with a common interest.

58 to go... I never thought of it as gambling or betting. But I guess technically it is? I'm in it for the fun, meeting some new folks, learning, alil trash talk and the whole reason we do this, hunting! And it's only $20 buy in for a 3 month challenge.

Back
Top Bottom