• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2015 Machine Gun Shoot Nov 21,

clp

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
42   0
Reaction score
2015MGMAd-2.jpg

Guns & Gear has worked out the details with the New owner of Red Hill Range to start back the Fall Machine Gun Melee!!

This is a Rain or Shine Event!

Copied from AR15.com hometown, posted by David 14

"The machinegun shoot is set for Saturday, Nov. 21 10am-4pm. From 12-1pm it will be suppressed guns only.

"The shoot is open to any legal firearm. Suppressor Shoot from Noon until 1 PM. Vendors will be available for machine gun rentals and ammo sales. Lunch is available on site. There will be giveaways, demos, and more!"

Guns & Gear is handling pre-sale of tickets: http://www.tacticalgunsandgear.com/product-p/2015mgmad.htm

Red Hill Range is located at 2208 Toms Creek Rd., Martin, GA (near Lavonia)."

(QRF ) Quiet Riot Firearms and a few others will have MG for rent.

It is absolutely no fun at all. Stay away. It's to far to drive. If only it was closer. Just kidding!! It is literally a blast.
I just didn't want it to get out and have everyone show up. I'm being selfish. Been the last two years and it gets better
every year!!!

It is absolutely no fun at all. Stay away. It's to far to drive. If only it was closer. Just kidding!! It is literally a blast.
I just didn't want it to get out and have everyone show up. I'm being selfish. Been the last two years and it gets better
every year!!!

TREYM TREYM Yes,
Thanks for the the help. :thumb:
It is a real fun event with lots of cool things to see and shoot, Bring your own too!

Last edited:
Just got a shipment of sub 9mm in for the shoot. If you go and don't have a smg - bring your own ammo to be kind and perhaps someone will allow you to shoot their weapon. But don't mooch ammo!

Just got a shipment of sub 9mm in for the shoot. If you go and don't have a smg - bring your own ammo to be kind and perhaps someone will allow you to shoot their weapon. But don't mooch ammo!
Sound Advice for (BYOA) or big bag of Cash to pay and shoot.

Back
Top Bottom