• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2015 Black Friday Thread (Gun Stuff Only)

It's not that crazy, police have been using pepper spray paintballs for decades, and they are effective. For those scared of guns it does offer a layer of protection with more range than just pepper spray. Main downside I see, is drugged people won't be phased by it at all. While it's laughable to us, it does have its place.

Not to impressed with PSA's sale.

I think PSA has the best overall sale so far, firearm related website. It has free shipping on almost all their popular lowers, uppers, and AR kits. It isn't like a handful of products were deeply discounted, but there is a wide variety of stuff that has free shipping, giving me more choice. There prices are already pretty rock bottom I think.

I am actually having a hard time picking a lower from there website. I want to buy a complete lower and wondering if the extra $30 is worth it for Magpul stock.

I think PSA has the best overall sale so far, firearm related website. It has free shipping on almost all their popular lowers, uppers, and AR kits. It isn't like a handful of products were deeply discounted, but there is a wide variety of stuff that has free shipping, giving me more choice. There prices are already pretty rock bottom I think.

I am actually having a hard time picking a lower from there website. I want to buy a complete lower and wondering if the extra $30 is worth it for Magpul stock.

Over the standard stock, yes. Unless there's another stock you may want to use which would replace the MagPul, than get the standard and put that $30 towards that stock.

I was hoping they would pull out the pmags and bag deal.

I thought I saw mentioned in this thread about someone selling P mags for 4.99 limit 5 per person. But now I cannot find reference to that deal. Anyone know what store was offering that P mag deal?

Back
Top Bottom