2012 show on cnbc

Just flipped to it. Caught the end, gonna watch the repeat now. I like how they ended with the guy saying after 2012 the next threat is 2043 regarding a comet or something...basically admitting that nothig is for certain.

Anyone else watching it? 2012supplies.com? The underground million dollar condos?

I hope they're holding their value better than the ones aboveground.

Theses shows always like to portray the "extremists" & "kooks" but hopefully the more level-headed "preppers" will get more airtime on this & other shows.

Last edited:
Man that guy who is gonna jump off bell rock in Arizona is gonna be sorely mistaken when he leaps and doesn't hit the magical portal in the sky to save the earth

I thought the shows stance on everythign was somewhat bias....it pretty much found the craziest people they could find showing what they are doing to prepare for 2012.

I watched it. They did manage to find every loon out there. I believe everybody should be prepping. Not for 2012 Apocolypse
but for the problems the people that believe in it is going to cause. It is already spawning troubles. Freeze dried food is getting
harder to find. I am betting by June or July 2012 it will be hard to find a lot of things.

I don't think any of these things associated with 12-21-2012 will happen but the panic and knee jerk reactions by people will
cause many shortages in supplies that would normally be available. If it the events predicted do actually happen, there isn't
much you can do about it.

Back
Top Bottom