• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2011 Deer Season Kills ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
busted this one this evening at 5:10 would have been an 8 but has 2 broke points came running in to a grunt call

Attachments

• DSCF9364[1].jpg
    DSCF9364[1].jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 212
2 weeks in Virginia: 9 point, two 8 points, every squirrel finds a nut sometimes! Spreads-14 inches, 17 inches, 18 inches(inside), scores are 88, 115, 128.

Last edited:
i39.tinypic.com_2exvvdi.jpg

But good time, this season is the first time I have gotten to take my boys (10 and 6 ) hunting, so needless to say they have been a "lil"excited and talkative. But we have had some great evening hunts and made some good memories.
Congratulations to everyone and wish us luck, it ain't over till its over.

Got my first buck two weeks ago in Dawsonville, Ga.
Bout a three year old 4 pointer, gotta get pics from my Daughters bf's phone.

Took my Daughters boyfriend out for his first hunt ever, he got a three day pass online....gotta love Georgia.

It was an exciting day for,him since he got to learn a lot on his first day........nothing better than getting a text message on your cell phone after hearing a shot that says "buck down".

Nice heart shot, 15 seconds from shot till motionless.

Best tasting meat I ever ate, even my wife loves it, tastes amazing.

I rattled it in with a rattle bag and he came up the deer path sniffing hard at the doe gel I strung along the path.

He stopped 15 yards from my tree and I popped him with a 30/30 model 94.

The bullet entered his heart on the
LEft side and exited his right shoulder.

I thought I missed him at first because he did not even flinch but kinda moseyed off the path then all of the sudden he jumped over a branch and did a front flip and began to thrash on the ground.....I was like "hell yeah, dinner time."

It was only then that my adrenaline began to pump and I was shaking like a crack go trying to text my hunting buddies, ha,ha.

We took video of the entire field dressing.....gotta get him to send it to me from his phone, if he can.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom