• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$200/day + lunch + bonus Tuesday/Wednesday in Douglasville (clearing trees and brush)

D_P_X

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
105   0
Reaction score
This is a lingering job that I need some help with before going mostly solo for a while. Just looking for 2 good guys that know how to run chainsaws and weed eaters.

We will have the wood chipper and skid steer on site to do the heavy lifting. Job is simply lopping over small and medium sized trees and feeding the chipper which will be extremely close to the work area at all times. There is also some brush to be cleared with brush cutters/weed eaters.

Pays $200/8 hour day. If we run over I’ll pay extra. Lunch is on me. If you show up both days, on time, and work. I’ll pay a $50 bonus at the end of day 2.

You can meet on site in Douglasville or hop in and ride with me from Dallas

DC9024E7-2E8F-451E-91A9-F58AFE3A956A.jpeg
337BE57B-D55C-427C-AB1F-A53CFFD1DD3F.jpeg

This is a lingering job that I need some help with before going mostly solo for a while. Just looking for 2 good guys that know how to run chainsaws and weed eaters.

We will have the wood chipper and skid steer on site to do the heavy lifting. Job is simply lopping over small and medium sized trees and feeding the chipper which will be extremely close to the work area at all times. There is also some brush to be cleared with brush cutters/weed eaters.

Pays $200/8 hour day. If we run over I’ll pay extra. Lunch is on me. If you show up both days, on time, and work. I’ll pay a $50 bonus at the end of day 2.

You can meet on site in Douglasville or hop in and ride with me from Dallas

View attachment 5585590View attachment 5585592

Sounds like a good opp for some folks ! I wish I was in better physical condition! But then again, I would be fixing cars and making as good or better - lmao !!
Good luck on finding some folks to work, and good on you for paying fair wage.

Good luck on finding some folks to work, and good on you for paying fair wage.
Thank ya, I pay folks pretty well and treat people right. It’s just been hell finding help this year. I’ll probably make one full time hire when I eventually find the right person but until then I’ve started scheduling mostly bobcat work and stump grinding and getting away from my tree work and brush clearing.

This is just a long time really good customer I’d really like to keep a good relationship with and it’s decent paying work so I’d hate to turn them away for lack of help at the moment.

Thank ya, I pay folks pretty well and treat people right. It’s just been hell finding help this year. I’ll probably make one full time hire when I eventually find the right person but until then I’ve started scheduling mostly bobcat work and stump grinding and getting away from my tree work and brush clearing.

This is just a long time really good customer I’d really like to keep a good relationship with and it’s decent paying work so I’d hate to turn them away for lack of help at the moment.
That is how it should be I think. Hard work, good pay - everyone wins.

Back
Top Bottom