200.00 tax, waive your 4th amendment and subject to search by ATF at home

Legally owning NFA Items does not require you to waive any of your 4th Amendment Rights. No LEO my enter your home absent Consent, Warrant or Exigent Curcumstance. One of the most quoted Top 8 NFA myths.

You are required to produce the NFA weapon for inspection in a reasonable amount of time at the request of a Federal Agent. You are not required to allow a federal agent to enter your home, search your property or papers. I own NFA items. I have never been visited, and I expect I never will, buy an ATF Agent or any other federal agent.

Legally owning NFA Items does not require you to waive any of your 4th Amendment Rights. No LEO my enter your home absent Consent, Warrant or Exigent Curcumstance. One of the most quoted Top 8 NFA myths.

You are required to produce the NFA weapon for inspection in a reasonable amount of time at the request of a Federal Agent. You are not required to allow a federal agent to enter your home, search your property or papers. I own NFA items. I have never been visited, and I expect I never will, buy an ATF Agent or any other federal agent.

Interesting, good to know.

Thanks for saying that, i was looking up the rules but you got this one covered. A couple of guys at work think this same thing and I try to educate them.

Back
Top Bottom