• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

20 ga brass hulls needed

dgr416

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
I just got a progressive 20 ga reloader and need at least a 1000 brass hulls to load .I am teaching a youth group to shoot shotguns and skeet .I need at least a 1000 if not more but will get what I can .Pm me I can't ever find them on here thanks !

Got a bunch of aa Winchester wads just needing hulls .I got enough primers and wads and some shot just way short on hulls .

I have been told several folks are reloading the 20 ga Remington Gun Club hulls when not able to find the premium hulls. They use the same reloading data as the STS hulls.

I’m pretty certain I have some AA 20 ga hulls around here. I will look around tomorrow and if I find them you can have them for free if you can pick them up near Loganville. I’ll let you know tomorrow.

I appreciate any help I can get on this .I am not sure about loading the aluminum based hulls .I saw you can load them twice I was just afraid to do it with kids shooting skeet .I can't find any brass based shells at all or hulls .

I load Remington 12 Ga Gun Club shells with aluminum bases many times with no issues. Don’t see why you couldn’t do the same with 20 ga.

Look at Billy D,, I just got 500 Rem STS hulls and boxes. He's got good prices.
Go out to the Sporting clay range and pick up all you want. They don't have to be Brass, look for Remington Gun Club hulls, one of the best

Back
Top Bottom