• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

2 National Anthems?

This is your favorite, neighborhood black guy speaking, and I didn't know there was a "Black National Anthem", so I did some research. Libs point out in the full National Anthem, in the third verse, mentions slaves roles in the war. The unintelligent will spin this into a narrative that the National Anthem is racist. You know, I think folks don't know the definition of a racist. Anytime a white person says something, it's perceived as racist. That is BS. God help us.

This is your favorite, neighborhood black guy speaking, and I didn't know there was a "Black National Anthem", so I did some research. Libs point out in the full National Anthem, in the third verse, mentions slaves roles in the war. The unintelligent will spend this into a narrative that the National Anthem is racist. You know, I think folks don't know the definition of a racist. Anytime a white person says something, it's perceived as racist. That is BS. God help us.

Andra Day performed "Lift Every Voice and Sing," known as the Black national anthem, ahead of Super Bowl LVIII and received a rousing ovation from the fans at Allegiant Stadium.

Day was tapped to sing the song last month as part of the NFL’s pregame festivities. Additionally, Reba McEntire sang the national anthem and Post Malone did "America the Beautiful."

This is your favorite, neighborhood black guy speaking, and I didn't know there was a "Black National Anthem", so I did some research. Libs point out in the full National Anthem, in the third verse, mentions slaves roles in the war. The unintelligent will spend this into a narrative that the National Anthem is racist. You know, I think folks don't know the definition of a racist. Anytime a white person says something, it's perceived as racist. That is BS. God help us.

Can I be your friend, so that when I get challenged by some idiot progressive, I can say I have a black friend so I can't possibly be a racist? :)

FB_IMG_1707698167447.jpg

Back
Top Bottom