• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1st Meet & Greet of 2014!! Jan 18th 12pm - Canton

I'm sure it will be fine as long as you don't challenge anyone to a sword fight at the urinal.

That would be a sight! lol If any trouble breaks out we could just rely on our "judy" chops and "ninjin" skills to get us out of a pickle. Looking forward to this.

Is it just a coincidence this meet is being held on the same weekend as a National Holiday?

The Holiday is Monday. It is MLK day. Don't let the BS happening today be confused with what he did. He was fearless, a Christian and right in what he fought against.

Why would this matter when it comes to getting together to eat and talk with each other?

I'm a maybe. I'm on call, so who knows if I'll be able to show up. I'll bring a small handful of our Knuckle Dragger Tools' G10 punch rings to give away. Shinobi, make sure you find me so I can give you one for setting up the meeting. If I'm called in, too bad on the punch rings, I'll bring some to the next meet up this way. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

I've been up to several bike nights at this Buffalo's. Good food and nice folks!

Is it just a coincidence this meet is being held on the same weekend as a National Holiday?

The Holiday is Monday. It is MLK day. Don't let the BS happening today be confused with what he did. He was fearless, a Christian and right in what he fought against.

I'm a maybe. I'm on call, so who knows if I'll be able to show up. I'll bring a small handful of our Knuckle Dragger Tools' G10 punch rings to give away. Shinobi, make sure you find me so I can give you one for setting up the meeting. If I'm called in, too bad on the punch rings, I'll bring some to the next meet up this way. Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

I've been up to several bike nights at this Buffalo's. Good food and nice folks!

INN!

Back
Top Bottom