• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

1st Meet & Greet of 2014!! Jan 18th 12pm - Canton

Who's gunna trade me outta this tomorrow?
:eyebrows:

uploadfromtaptalk1389991603813.jpg

FYI... if anyone is interested in visiting some of the Greatest Generation this nation has ever known, WWII Veterans before the meetup, friends of mine coordinate a weekly Saturday morning meeting at 11 am to visit the WWII vets at Cameron Hall in Canton. The visit is typically under an hour and it makes these war heroes' entire week.

Cameron Hall
240 Marietta Hwy
Canton, GA 30114

Diane Keith is coordinating this week. Normally it's my buddy Rick Cope who coordinates the weekly visit.

Dougiemac, send my regards to them, our greatest generation. I'll be preparing for the M&G. I'll be arriving around 11:15.

Sell preview list -

Vortex Strikfire with mount and no box
6 USGI mags
Ruger 10/22 take off parts
Bolt action 22s/l/lr
Other surprises not sharing till the meet :-)

I need need the $$$ to go towards my suppressed DMR build, m39 build, and CharmedOwl's Cerakote build.

Last edited:
I
FYI... if anyone is interested in visiting some of the Greatest Generation this nation has ever known, WWII Veterans before the meetup, friends of mine coordinate a weekly Saturday morning meeting at 11 am to visit the WWII vets at Cameron Hall in Canton. The visit is typically under an hour and it makes these war heroes' entire week.

Cameron Hall
240 Marietta Hwy
Canton, GA 30114

Diane Keith is coordinating this week. Normally it's my buddy Rick Cope who coordinates the weekly visit.

That is an AWESOME thing to do! I would definitely do it if I was headed to the M&G.

Back
Top Bottom