• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metro Atlanta  ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap. Here we go again. You guys got me salivating over that thing ever since the both of you posted it. I've almost run out of stuff to trade. So far I have what I set out for and now I am scraping up the last of my unused stuff. Wish I would have seen it before I started trading my higher value stuff but, such is life. Hope you get what your looking for because that is certainly one sweet handgun.

He's starting a new program.. .. No .40 left behind!!

Hey KaBoomStick, I still can't believe my FDE Gen 4 Glock 23 did not sell today for $500. Everyone should know that .40 call ammo is cheap on the ODT so there is no excuse. If I was not committed to picking up the FNX 40 tomorrow, I would certainly go this route. I'm going to check my checking account again. ha

Hey KaBoomStick, I still can't believe my FDE Gen 4 Glock 23 did not sell today for $500. Everyone should know that .40 call ammo is cheap on the ODT so there is no excuse. If I was not committed to picking up the FNX 40 tomorrow, I would certainly go this route. I'm going to check my checking account again. ha

It's always got enough slush for a shiny CZ man!!

haha look what I started, though I def sugested more than 440! :shocked:

Yeah no kidding.. I'm surprised I haven't bought it on principle!! Then again.. Snaggin a new toy this week fixed that!!

I did some serious toy shifting this week myself.... just waiting on 2 more in the mail....... Of course one is a cz!

do it, the man is nuts!:crazy:

- - - Updated - - -

this is like the housing market, your bringing down values man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom