• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$179.94 Complete Upper

Mine had the same blemishes. I went ahead and emailed Combat Armory with pics to see what they can do about it. I guess I didn't expect issues. Oh well, still a decent deal.
Let us know how it goes. I chalk it up to the price, there is probably a reason these were sold so cheap.

Mine had the same blemishes. I went ahead and emailed Combat Armory with pics to see what they can do about it. I guess I didn't expect issues. Oh well, still a decent deal.

I couldnt bring myself to do that. But keep us posted. Hell I'm just happy I didn't get stiffed out of 180 bucks and an upper actually showed up!

The rail on mine is not just scratched. It is rough, like it was drug across concrete. Beyond a blemish. This was not a "deal". If they advertised it as a blem, or more like beat to hell, then it might be a deal. Nothing lead me to believe I would be receiving anything other than a brand new condition upper. I'm following up with Combat Armory. We'll see how it goes.

Just shot mine and I have to say I was expecting it to be over gased so it would run and knock the snot out of you with recoil.

It was awesome not anywhere near over gased I ran factory brass, steel and my reloads all brass ejected at 3 o'clock maybe 3-4 feet from the rifle. Through mag dumps and slow fire it ran it all even a mixed mag of reloads steel case and factory ammo. Now it only ran 4 mags so 120 rounds means absolutely nothing for any testing but damn it it shot nice. Very low recoil impulse very similar to a piston gun. I like it and it cost me nearly nothing I have less then 300 in the whole build.

My build is this cheap ass $180 complete upper

PSA lower I won in a bet $0.00
PSA lower parts kit that was a gift $0.00
Smoke composites stock I won at a shooting competition $0.00
Brownells rifle buffer and spring $30.00
Sig romeo 5 red dot bought off the ODT $50.00
China anti roll pins $3.00
Magpul mag $7.00
Total built $270.00. I am pretty dang happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom