• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

16 y/o looking for some life experience

Foxtrot Sierra

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
204   0
Reaction score
Hello ODT brothers and sisters…

Hope the recent annual meeting was a success. Sorry that I couldn’t be there. It’s busy with school wrapping up (including a HS senior graduating this year). A couple years ago I posted about our oldest teenager looking for an experience for the summer, and received some very good leads. Well, his younger brother is looking for a similar situation. He’s going into junior year, has a car, and is motivated to get some “real world” experience this summer. He has a genuine interest in cars and really anything that’s meticulous, and allows him to use his hands. He’s shown an interest in bladesmithing in the past, but we just haven’t been able to provide an outlet or opportunity for that. He’s a hard worker, super smart, and needs something that he can apply himself in. Something mechanical would probably fit best. He did work at CFA for a while, but had to give that up because he got into weight lifting and took up throwing sports on the HS track team and it just didn’t fit with his schedule. If anyone is looking for extra help and maybe an apprentice this summer, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom