• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  **1500 POST GIVEAWAY** 1 YR GCO Membership (NON GCO MEMBERS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
And the winner is... codep! Congrats!
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_01_17_juza2yze.jpg

Okay, I missed my 1000th post give-a-away over the holidays, so I need to make it up with a nice 1500 post give-a-way.
So I will be doing 3 separate give-a-aways to make up for missing my 1000th post.

In the spirit of NWSharpshooter's NRA Membership give-a-way, I will follow suit.

Prize: This give-a-way is for the 1 yr Membership to the GCO (Georgia Carry Org.).

This is a great organization that I hope everyone that frequents this site or values their 2nd Amendment Rights would support.

GCO.jpg

Winning is easy, just post once in this thread, however there are a few conditions.
Please read below. By posting in this thread you agree to all the conditions that apply.

Conditions for Winning
#1: You must pay it forward. If you win, you must give me your word that you will offer something of equal value as a give-a-way. I technically can't check whether you follow thru with this, but I sleep fine at night, I would hope you can too and will honor your word.
#2: I will be randomly selecting 1 entry via a random number generator on my iPhone.
#3:
This give-a-way will stay open until I close it and randomly select the winner.
#4: Georgia Residents only please.
#5: Post only 1 time.
: You can only win once. If by random chance the same member is selected for more than one of my give-a-ways this month, a new number will be generated.
: Non GCO Members are eligible only. Do not post in this thread if you already have an GCO Membership, it will only mess up the drawing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom