• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  **1500 POST GIVE-A-WAY** 1 YR ODT Membership (FOR NEW ODT NON-SUPPORTERS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
And the winner is...NEGAGirl!

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_01_17_7e3una2a.jpg

Okay, I missed my 1000th post give-a-away over the holidays, so I need to make it up with a nice 1500 post give-a-way.
So I will be doing 3 separate give-a-aways to make up for missing my 1000th post.

In the spirit of NWSharpshooter's NRA Membership give-a-way, I will follow suit.

Prize: This give-a-way is for the 1 yr Membership to the ODT (The Outdoors Trader).

I'm going to show some love and friendliness to all of our new members that have joined. The ODT is a great community of brothers that love a great many things including their 2nd Amendment Rights; get to know them, positively contribute to the community, meet up and share a cold one, invite one to the range, be involved.

smallODTlogo.png
Winning is easy, just post once in this thread, however there are a few conditions.
Please read below. By posting in this thread you agree to all the conditions that apply.

Conditions for Winning
#1: You must pay it forward. If you win, you must give me your word that you will offer something of equal value as a give-a-way. I technically can't check whether you follow thru with this, but I sleep fine at night, I would hope you can too and will honor your word.
#2: I will be randomly selecting 1 entry via a random number generator on my iPhone.
#3: This give-a-way will stay open until midnight at 01/18/2012 at which time I will close it and randomly select the winners to be posted on Saturday 01/19/2012.
#4: Georgia Residents only please.
#5: Post only 1 time. Do not post in this thread if you already have an ODT Membership, it will only mess up the drawing.
#6: You can only win once. If by random chance the same member is selected for more than one of my give-a-ways this month, a new number will be generated.
#7: You must have joined ODT within the last 3 months to be eligible. Members with a Join Date of November 2012 or newer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom