• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

$149 Gen4 Micro Roni

I think your the only one on the trader that doesn’t have a Glock..... now worries, there are some fantastic deals on here from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also havent had a glock in years. But I bought one of these so I guesse Im on the lookout now.

Looking at these but a little confused. States not for use with Glocks with the extended slide release. But looking at the new gen Ronis it looks like there is plenty of room the way they cut out around that area.

My understanding is that this gen 4 is fine for extended release, like you said.

FYI
1) If you are using the dovetail grips on the gen 4 (and maybe gen 5) glock, they won't fit. You have to replace them with the other grips that come with it.
2) A standard quick detach sling swivel doesn't fit, you have to use the one made for the Roni. There are lower priced kits for these on eBay with the swivel, sling, and even ones with the thumb stop and flashlight.

FYI
1) If you are using the dovetail grips on the gen 4 (and maybe gen 5) glock, they won't fit. You have to replace them with the other grips that come with it.
2) A standard quick detach sling swivel doesn't fit, you have to use the one made for the Roni. There are lower priced kits for these on eBay with the swivel, sling, and even ones with the thumb stop and flashlight.
Do you mean beaver tail grips?

Do you mean beaver tail grips?

Yes, yes I do.

download (1).jpg

Just a heads up guys. Wanted to take my roni apart and look at it/ the ability to fit a longer barrel in it. There is a spring between the stock and above the rear locking mechanism. Its what operates the rear locking mechanism release.
Beware. Mines now ruined and Im still not sure how one would take the thing apart without ****ung it up as I cant find anything about disassembly.

Just a heads up guys. Wanted to take my roni apart and look at it/ the ability to fit a longer barrel in it. There is a spring between the stock and above the rear locking mechanism. Its what operates the rear locking mechanism release.
Beware. Mines now ruined and Im still not sure how one would take the thing apart without ****ung it up as I cant find anything about disassembly.
I remember my 1st beer.

Contact the manufacturer and see if they can help you out.

I remember my 1st beer.

Lol. Not me. I actually remember the 5 that came before that message though.

Contact the manufacturer and see if they can help you out.

I have. Probably wont here back till monday tho.

W/ that in mind, does anyone know if a threaded barrel will fit?

A threaded barrel looks like it will fit. A can on it? Not so sure with the shroud and it being an integral part if the chassis. Im hoping I can get sent another spring and wont install it until after I pit the longer threaded barrel in it.

Or hell, just some kind of manual etc for the thing, which is totally lacking and I cant find anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom