• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10mm opinions and reviews...

And the bit you read about how the 41 splits the difference 44 and .357 is true. Take a 12” ruler and break it at the 10” mark and that’s how it splits the difference.

Ok so since 10mm fans like to compare their hot rodded ammo against anemic loadings of calibers of another sort, it’s only fair we come back to the lowly .357

The cylinders on these 5 shot revolvers are BEEEEFY
Interesting read.

Cool. I don't think I can afford to make the change since I have a nice little reserve of ammo. I think my 357 will hold them off till I grab my .277 diameter shooter with 85 grain frangibles at 3000 fps. With some heavier soft points in one mag. 18 rounds for the Rossi and over 90 for the bruiser if needed. Plus a can with more if the situation calls for it. I think I am good.
I am looking for a American Staffordshire Terrior pup to implement an early alarm system. I miss my baby in my avatar pic. He was a joy in my life. He would sleep with me everymight and had to be touching me at all times during the night. If I moved he got up turn a circle and then piled in next to me again. We could learn a lot as humans by acting more like loyal dogs.

Cool. I don't think I can afford to make the change since I have a nice little reserve of ammo. I think my 357 will hold them off till I grab my .277 diameter shooter with 85 grain frangibles at 3000 fps. With some heavier soft points in one mag. 18 rounds for the Rossi and over 90 for the bruiser if needed. Plus a can with more if the situation calls for it. I think I am good.
I am looking for a American Staffordshire Terrior pup to implement an early alarm system. I miss my baby in my avatar pic. He was a joy in my life. He would sleep with me everymight and had to be touching me at all times during the night. If I moved he got up turn a circle and then piled in next to me again. We could learn a lot as humans by acting more like loyal dogs.

Mozambique drills are used widely. The statement I was referring to was that it is used due to how weak the 9mm is but that 10mm is some sort of devastating round implying that more than 1 shot isn't needed. The truth is that they are all handgun cartridges and all lack terminal performance. The further truth is that the majority of 10mm that people shoot is just 40+p and not loaded to 10mm potential.
Ant that's the truth.

Back
Top Bottom