• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

10mm ammo

I'd rather keep it a secret but since they are a feed store they won't have enough ammo for y'all to justify a drive. It was Owens feed and seed in toccoa ga. I bought all the 10mm hornady but left the pmc . Pmc was 17.95 a box had a couple boxes of 6.5 Grendel too

I'd rather keep it a secret but since they are a feed store they won't have enough ammo for y'all to justify a drive. It was Owens feed and seed in toccoa ga. I bought all the 10mm hornady but left the pmc . Pmc was 17.95 a box had a couple boxes of 6.5 Grendel too

Don't give away our spots! All the neck beards will caravan out of Atlanta and come get it. They are already on to 10mm (the best mm) being cheaper than 9.

Its like fight club... you don't talk about it.

Seriously though, Owen's is good folks no matter what you are buying (Ice cold You hoos).

Don't give away our spots! All the neck beards will caravan out of Atlanta and come get it. They are already on to 10mm (the best mm) being cheaper than 9.

Its like fight club... you don't talk about it.

Seriously though, Owen's is good folks no matter what you are buying (Ice cold You hoos).

Best thing for us is they don't carry much ammo so the neck beards can't justify the drive

Yeah, I will post great deals on guns, so long as it is not one that I want, or at least wait till after I get mine before I post it.

But ammo... no way. If you find ammo for a good price, keep it to yourself and your friends. As has been said, all the neckbeards will rush over, buy it all up, and post it here, GunBroker or Armslist for triple what they paid. They help CREATE the "shortages" the same way those guys who bought up all the hand sanitizer did when Covid broke out. They bought it all up, so that they could claim "no supply", to then justify charging whatever they wanted for it.

The neckbeards are doing that with ammo.

Every. Time.

Sone of the flippers are making more flipping, than they do at their day jobs.

From now on, just PM me the deals. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom