• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Giveaway!  10K Post Congrats calebp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayata

Wolf Icon
Knock it off with them negative waves Moriarity!
177   0
Reaction score
I'm highly remiss in this one. Please forgive me. But since I'm a little behind I'll try to make it up to you.

ODT is pretty great and I've met some great folks over the last couple of years or so. Done some good deals. Expanded my collection. Life is GOOD! Time for a giveaway!

For you new folks: Go to a meet and greet! ODT is cool and all but when you meet the cool members in person you will enjoy the ODT even more. Become a supporter. The "FEED" is like crack. Not that I've tried crack or anything but you get the idea.

Okay, so here is how this one will work. Choose two boxes of ammo. Or choose one box of ammo and 4 bars of soap. Or 8 bars of soap. If you win you can mix and match. If you live outside of the metro Atlanta area (Warner Robins/Perry is included - my folks live there and I can always use an excuse to visit them) I can deliver to you. If you live too far away, I'll mail you forty bucks. Or the amount of soap of your choice minus shipping.

So the calibers are:

Freedommunitions:

.380acp
9mm
10mm
.45acp
.38spcl
.357mag
5.56 tracer

I also will offer up:

7.63 Mauser Prvi
7.5mm Swiss GP11
Wolf .223
***.308 in pic is gone - sorry!

Surplus 7.62x54R, 5.45x39, and some non-corrosive 7.62x39.

I even have a box or two of .22lr. If you smoke cigars, I can throw in a couple of Cigars International knock-offs.

Soap pics: http://johnscreeksoap.bigcartel.com/products?page=2

Members get one entry. Supporters get two. Mods get three. Random number generator, blah, blah, blah.

Good luck, will close in a week.

Attachments

• Soap.jpg
    Soap.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 72
  • PSL 043.jpg
    PSL 043.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back