Giveaway!  100th Post Giveaway - New G19 Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeshoffstall

Bear Icon Supporter
Frontiersman
69   0
Reaction score
The ODT has been very good to me. I have acquired guns that I have wanted, sold or traded ones I no longer wanted or needed and met some great folks along the way.

I am offering up a NEW Glock Factory 15-round G19 magazine - shipping via priority mail is on my dime.

In order to qualify for this giveaway I request that you purchase an NRA membership. Only memberships purchased after this posting qualify.

If you are not yet an NRA member, please join. If you are already a member, purchase a membership for your spouse, kid(s), parent(s), uncle, etc. or even a friend that is showing interest in shooting with all the current hype. I am purchasing one for my wife today (but I will not draw myself!)

No - I do not agree 100% with the NRA's actions, but the fact is that they are the number one organization that is supporting our Second Amendment Rights. This giveaway is about strength in numbers.

Obviously - I have no way to verify you purchased a membership, so I will take you at your word.

So, I request that if you are interested in the random drawing on Friday Feb. 15 that your respond with "IN - and who you signed up"

example "In - myself" or "In - my UPS guy that had to deliver 600lbs of ammo to me".

Once again, I will use a random number generator on Feb. 15th to pick the winner and mail the magazine on Feb. 18th.

Thanks ODT!

Please Note: I will not ship to any location where it would be illegal to own this magazine.

Last edited:
I think most everyone on here spouse kids neighbors mailmans dogs and cats are already supporters of the NRA but you can just send me the mag thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom