Giveaway!  1000th Post Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
not fully clean
67   0
Reaction score
It's been a long road for me to get to 1000. This past month, I've been posting like crazy though. I was a member of Georgia Gun Trader and was drafted here with the merger. I was upset at that time, LOL, but ODT has been great to me. Thank you, OSteve and Mods.

There will be 3 winners. Feel free to list your preference and I'll take that into account. A simple "IN!" will work. The winners will be chosen sometime this weekend.

1. Big 45 Frontier Metal Cleaner
This is my favorite cleaner for getting rust off of old guns I trade for here. It doesn't affect bluing at all but cuts rust freckling off with ease. I'll send you a new one from the following site.
http://www.big45metalcleaner.com/
index_7.jpg

2. Custom Avatar
I've made a couple dozen avatars for members here. It's been my way of giving back. In case you're wondering, that's why I wear the golden chicken; thanks OSteve. You tell me what you want and I'll do my best.
Z4.JPG

3. Ammo Can Bank
I made a few of these thinking I'd get rich off them. That didn't happen but they're still pretty cool. It's just a 30 cal can with a brass coin slot. Use it for ammo or coins, it's up to you.
IMG_0078.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom