10-22's in stock..elite pawn in conyers

ICARUS

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
20   0
Reaction score
I am normally greedy and don't share but..sooner or later I guess I have to give a little too..lol. Elite pawn off exit 82 on I-20 near conyers had lots of goodies when I went in today..they had 3, 10-22's a synthetic blued at 239. Green laminate at 269 and a red laminate at 269..had 22 ammo..had 7.62x39 ammo..had a wyndham AR that looked good at $1050..decent amount of AR parts (no bcg's)..decent selection of pistols with GOOD prices..armorers tools, etc..anyway, I spent all the money that I had on me!! My first time there and I was shocked to actually see stuff in stock

Last edited:
Sounds high huh?? Well for those of us (or maybe its just me) who would rather cut off a toe than go into a wal-mart 239 seemed pretty good..I will pay the extra 20 bucks to avoid the kids blank look when I say "could I see that 10-22 please...no, not the shotgun, the short black one on the other side...no, not the remington 770..the next one over..yes, I should have said the little .22. My fault". Congrats on the walmart score..

Prices sound high to me. I bought a 10/22 synthetic blued for $219 today at a Walmart, the only one they had.

Problem is you bought the only one they had. So $219 isn't a good price for the other folks looking for one if they don't have any in stock. Those are decent prices since they are in stock. That's good of ya to give a heads up to those looking for ones that are actually in stock in a store.

Sounds high huh?? Well for those of us (or maybe its just me) who would rather cut off a toe than go into a wal-mart 239 seemed pretty good..I will pay the extra 20 bucks to avoid the kids blank look when I say "could I see that 10-22 please...no, not the shotgun, the short black one on the other side...no, not the remington 770..the next one over..yes, I should have said the little .22. My fault". Congrats on the walmart score..

I have never had a problem buying firearms at the McDonough Walmart. Everytime I have been there they have shown rifles to me and answered my questions. Maybe it is just that one store as the next closest store does not carry firearms.

it is a great store with frindley people i work less than a mile away from there so most of my lunch breaks are spent there. lol there out of 22 ammo now i bought the last 2 boxes but shotsfired indoor gun range in covington is equally nice and they havent ran out of 22 ammo at all its allways in stock like 6$ for 50 rounds. and they will sell you as much as u want if ur shooting it in there range. but u dont necessarily have to shoot it all or any of it at that they just have to think you did lol. and they keep target 9mm ammo in for 16$ per box usually pmc. check it out its off of washington street in covington almost in porterdale.

Back
Top Bottom