10-15 Hunt

Allsmiles

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
166   0
Reaction score
Anyone heading out today before all the craziness starts tomorrow with first day of rifle season? I'm working 12 hours shifts next 4 days so I can only dream of being out there with you.

Heading with the wife and dog at Lunch to get to our cabin outside of Sandersville.. Going to hop up in the tree for muzzleloader tonight. Going to sit for awhile tomorrow am, the front will be coming thru and I hope they will feed ahead and move..

Good Luck to all (except karlvv30 karlvv30 ... He was born with a lucky horse shoe!... )

Heading with the wife and dog at Lunch to get to our cabin outside of Sandersville.. Going to hop up in the tree for muzzleloader tonight. Going to sit for awhile tomorrow am, the front will be coming thru and I hope they will feed ahead and move..

Good Luck to all (except karlvv30 karlvv30 ... He was born with a lucky horse shoe!... )

Yeah but it's jammed up my arse and hurts a little. I'll be out for a few hours in the morning. Gotta tear out my kitchen tomorrow so my wife is not letting me stay out all day.

22 feet in the air and sweating like crazy.

26697.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom