• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10/11 Hunt

Allsmiles

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
165   0
Reaction score
Anyone going out today and maybe sit in the rain? Calling for off and on rain at the property today starting around noon. Figured I would get in a stand around 11ish and see if anything is moving for a while.

Anyone going out today and maybe sit in the rain? Calling for off and on rain at the property today starting around noon. Figured I would get in a stand around 11ish and see if anything is moving for a while.
Man I hope to be able to hunt next year!! Go for it today if you can!!!

Quiet before the storms today.

Attachments

• 20231011_110346.jpg
    20231011_110346.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 35
Didn't see anything today. I actually hunted about 150 yds up from where the lake looks like it dips in before the cleared area and property line. Spring fed creek going into the lake there that I hear splashing in on a regular basis hunting. This photo was taken walking down to the water from the house in one direction.

Didn't see anything today. I actually hunted about 150 yds up from where the lake looks like it dips in before the cleared area and property line. Spring fed creek going into the lake there that I hear splashing in on a regular basis hunting. This photo was taken walking down to the water from the house in one direction.
That would be my dream, to hunt and never leave the house

That would be my dream, to hunt and never leave the house
Im moving back to my parents farm next month where i grew up in Michigan. Dad died a few years ago and mom is in her upper 60’s so we lease the land to a farmer to keep it up but i will take it over(all except the 300ac of apples) and take care of it now. I will have 1160ac in my back yard lol. We have taken 3 bucks over 200” and a bunch in the 170-180” range.

Attachments

• IMG_0964.jpeg
    IMG_0964.jpeg
    279.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2607.jpeg
    IMG_2607.jpeg
    246.1 KB · Views: 26
Im moving back to my parents farm next month where i grew up in Michigan. Dad died a few years ago and mom is in her upper 60’s so we lease the land to a farmer to keep it up but i will take it over(all except the 300ac of apples) and take care of it now. I will have 1160ac in my back yard lol. We have taken 3 bucks over 200” and a bunch in the 170-180” range.
WOW!! Have fun

You need a buddy, I just happen to be looking for a buddy with property that holds 170" deer. Figure the odds! Have bow, will travel.

Back
Top Bottom