• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

★Want to Rent Room★

grabbin' asphalt

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Are you looking for a little extra New Toy money?????

I figured I'd reach out to the ODT community before I hit up Craigslist or other Adds. Was renting a room out with my buddy and his wife. The landlord is just now throwing a tantrum. Basically not trying to cause my buddy issues with his landlord.

So I'm looking to rent a room, 6 months to longterm possibilities given the location, area etc.
I'm 40yrs old, have no pets, non-smoker, non-drinker if that matters to you.
I have a CWP and very stable job, actually have two jobs, with perks that would be considered desirable in the ODT community.
I have a car and I work in the Lawrenceville area. Ones closer to that area is desired, Lawrenceville, Conyers, Covington, Winder but "Mostly Desired" is on the East Side if Atlanta, North or South is fine, but I'm not fighting Atlanta traffic daily.
I do love animals and had plenty growing up, but if you have 4 dogs barking non-stop then we probably won't be a fit.
I'm very calm, stable job person with similar toys that you have, so area, location and calm neighborhood would be a factor.
I actually work a lot and I'm hardly ever home now, i go visit friends frequently and cookout with them.

So if you're looking for some extra cash for a little while, 6 months and longterm options could be discussed but not mandatory, and are on the East Side of ATL, North or South is fine, we may can work out something. Looking to rent a room in the neighborhood of $300-$325 and I can bring my job perks to the table. Thnx for your time and please send Personal Message with your situation, Thnx Barry

Back
Top Bottom