• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

“We need some backup over here”

The KK on North Ave near my house is being torn down so Macon can have ANOTHER ****ING GAS STATION. Thanks QT.
Say it ain't so! I've eaten many a donut from there over the years. It's always on my "to do list" when my travels take me south. Deeply disappointing.
They must have bought the whole corner because there certainly isn't enough room with just the KK spot.

Say it ain't so! I've eaten many a donut from there over the years. It's always on my "to do list" when my travels take me south. Deeply disappointing.
They must have bought the whole corner because there certainly isn't enough room with just the KK spot.
They bought everything up to the Nu-Way. Old Chichesters bldg and Lary's Bakery all to be torn down. End of an era.

One of the girls at the counter told me that all the stores in Macon are owned by one man who lives in Texas. That store on North Ave, while it will be torn down, will relocate over to a new place just off Riverside Dr, near the interesction with Old Holton Rd. That's what I was told, we'll see if it happens. Otherwise you'll have to drive to Pio Nono Ave. (the main bakery).

They've stopped selling KK donuts at Kroger but I don't know if that was a KK decision or a Kroger decision. Probably a KK decision.

Back
Top Bottom